ecoDa* has developed a European module for directors and supervisory board members seeking to gain a European perspective on board functioning and corporate governance.
The training programme is targeted at directors with a cross-border mandate in their board activities or looking for such a mandate. Anyone seeking to update their knowledge of recent EU policy developments in the field of corporate governance will also benefit from the module.
- To adapt the knowledge and experience of board members gained at National level to the European level, and to provide insight into the latest European developments in Corporate Governance
- To create a European network of individual board members and to develop a European pool of board members
- To provide the skillset that will assist board members in winning board mandates in other European countries
- To exchange best European board practices
- Understanding National differences in terms of Corporate Governance, and the functions and duties of board members in differing European countries
- Benefiting from the feedback and know-how of board members with significant experience of cross-border board mandates in Europe
- Gaining an overview of the EU decisionmaking process, particularly in relation to corporate governance
- Updating participants on recent European developments in Corporate Governance.
Les prochaines sessions
- Bruxelles ( nous contacter)>
Devenez membre de l’IFA et acteur d’une gouvernance responsable :
- Une newsletter hebdomadaire
- Des contenus riches
- Des événements de référence
- Des commissions et des clubs pour porter la voix des administrateurs
- Une plateforme d’offres de mandats
- Des formations de qualité à des tarifs privilégiés